The core aim of Change is to promote well being through enabling people to have healthy relationships in families, between individuals, and in the community.
We do this through a range of services which
- increase the wellbeing of people who are, or have been, living with conflict within their relationships through a range of behaviour change programmes which are RESPECT accredited
- address sexual problems through counselling and psychosexual therapy covering all aspects of individual well-being from our Relationship Hub
- enable young people to develop healthy balanced relationships in later life through a range of therapeutic services, drama based workshops in schools,
- deliver training to professionals and the wider public about relationships in conflict
- help people to end relationships in a mutually respectful way minimising the impact on children through relationship counselling and our CAFCASS accredited Separating Parents Intervention Programme