Contact us – Phone, Text, Visit or request a Callback.
Callback Request Form:
Who will use this information?
The Change Portfolio T/A The Change Project.
What will you use this information for?
We will only use this information to respond to your enquiry.
Will you share this information?
If we need to share this information in order to satisfactorily respond to this enquiry we will contact you first.
How long will you keep this information?
The details of this enquiry will be kept securely for 6 months.
What control will I have over the information I give you?
You have full control over this information. At any time you can…
- request an electronic copy of the information you gave us
- ask us to not do anything with the information
- ask us to erase it from our systems sooner than 6 months
- ask for changes to be made to the information if you believe it is incorrect
If I’m unhappy with the way you are handling my information who can I complain to?
You can contact the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 1231113
Call us on:
01245 258 680 • 0845 372 7701
Email us at:
Text us on:
Family #Counselling: Conflict doesn’t just affect the adults in a #family – it can affect the way #children view #relationships for life.
See one of our Counsellors individually, as a small group, or the whole family together to help you work things out.
#Child and #Teen #Counselling offers a safe environment for children to express their feelings and discover what the cause may be. It can be used to address everyday worries such as exam #stress, #relationship issues with friends, #family or #teachers.
#Training Courses available in 2019:
* #DomesticAbuse Awareness Basic
* Domestic Abuse Awareness Advanced
* Working with Perpetrators and their Families
* #DomesticViolence & Abuse and the Digital World
* Engaging with Perpetrators
…are you ready to Change?
The Change Project is the trading name of The Change Portfolio: Company Number 3167701 and Charity Number 1053948.