Promoting personal well-being through positive change
We have 9 years experience delivering RESPECT accredited domestic violence perpetrator programmes. Through the behavioural change of the abuser we aim to increase the well-being of people who are, or have been, living with conflict or domestic violence & abuse.
- We provide counselling to promote well being by enabling people to have healthy relationships in families, between individuals, and in the community.
- We address sexual problems through counselling and psychosexual therapy covering all aspects of intimate relationships.
- We enable young people to develop healthy balanced relationships in later life through a range of therapeutic services, drama based workshops in schools.
- We deliver training to professionals and the wider public about relationships in conflict.
0845 372 7701
01245 258 680
07841 999 342
We thought we weren’t able to afford counselling, but because we were offered free sessions, our excellent counsellor saved our marriage.
– Couples Counselling Free Session Attendee
I just wanted to say a big thank you. My last day was really quite emotional. It was a long course but I honestly leave with a hugely positive feeling and I feel I have learnt a lot from you. I will actually miss you.
I have huge respect for what you do and how you do it. Big hug to you and again thank you.
– Domestic Abuse Prevention Programme Attendee
Not just domestic violence…
The Change Project are a team of highly trained professionals that will work with you and your ex/partner to create the best solution for your situation, this could mean joint counselling, individually or within a group programme.
We will take things at a pace that you are comfortable with and everything you say to our friendly, approachable members of staff will remain confidential. We are here to help, not to judge.