Work for The Change Project
Domestic Abuse Perpetrator Prevention Worker
Central Bedfordshire and Bedfordshire Borough
Approximate Start Date: May 1st 2018
Hours: Full Time 37.5hrs pw
Contract: 1 year fixed term with potential 2 year extension
Salary: £28-32K pa
PLEASE NOTE: Extensive travel across Bedfordshire County is required for this role.
Purpose of the role:
- To provide one-to-one work with perpetrators of domestic violence and abuse.
- To provide in house support to front line practitioners working with families experiencing domestic abuse
- To work within a multi-agency context to best support service users
- To co-facilitate and oversee practitioner workshops to partner services
- To uphold all quality standards, ethos, policies and procedures of The Change Project
- To work with the community to identify potential perpetrators
Responsible to: Service Manager
Required in Essex, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire.
Do you have an interest in delivering behaviour change programmes?
Do you want to help others make positive changes in their lives?
Can fit around exisiting employment. 60% of our facilitators are employed elsewhere and work sessionally for us.
Evening work only and some home-based admin required. Training and support provided.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
The Change Project would welcome volunteer applicants that wish to support the service. If you are interested in volunteering at The Change Project, please